• Now taking provisional bookings for Summer Gym Camp 2020

    June 30, 2020 | Blog | Hanniah Brooks
  • Although our summer camp is still a few weeks away, we are clearly facing a great deal of uncertainty because of the ongoing COVID-19 virus.

    Currently, we are planning and preparing for gym camp to be open and are now taking provisional bookings. We have had confirmation from the school to use the facilities, our staff team largely in place, and are continuing to update policies and make adjustments to our normal program to comply with any restrictions that may be in place at the time of opening. 

    We are now waiting for the Government to announce the re-opening of indoor sports facilities to enable our Governing Bodies (British Gymnastics and UK Gymnastics) to reinstate insurance and give clubs the green light to train again. The timing of this announcement will ultimately determine whether it is feasible for us to run the camp with the safety of our staff, gymnasts and their families at the forefront.